Saturday, November 20, 2010

Things to Do in Arlington, Texas

My husband travels frequently for work. When he was a two-week assignment in Texas since I decided to go with him, so we booked a flight and found a hotel in Arlington, TX. I had no idea what to do in Arlington, so I did some discovery while he was working. Some of the attractions, I discovered. I love amusement parks, so I was happy to learn that a Six Flags in Arlington.

I have a whole day there. There is also a Six Flags Hurricane Harbor waterpark, which I will not, but it seemed a lot of fun. Another day I decided to go to a football match. Ameriquest Field, home of the Texas Rangers, was a phenomenal place to watch a ball. After the game, I discovered the legends of the Game Baseball Museum was built inside the stadium. I come from a family of baseball fans, so I had a great time to read the famous relics. And my parents certainly enjoyed the reminder that I have taken for them.

If you go in footballseason, you might want to watch a game at Cowboys stadium in Arlington. Another day I had a great time at River Legacy Park. I have a number of walks and picnic lunches. I took many photos of beautiful plants and animals. I have an afternoon at the Arlington Museum of Art and an evening at the Arlington Theatre. The rest of my trip was divided among spas, shops and golf courses. I had a great time, while my poor husband has suffered through meetings. If younever been to Arlington, you will find there are a lot of fun things to do.

Friends Link : Pool Enclosure Air Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment