Friday, November 5, 2010

T-shirts are everywhere say all

I am in the food court of a busy shopping center on Saturday with a notepad. What should I do? Count how many t-shirts, what kind of t-shirt wearing wear, and how old they are. This is my fourth Saturday conducting this survey at 4 different malls.

Before I started doing t-shirt survey "at the malls here in Dallas, I was expecting about 30-35% of people would wear a t-shirt. Was I ever wrong. I had no idea how populart-shirts really are.

First, that is dressed in t-shirt? I counted a total of about 4,000 people over four weeks in this study. In total, about 60-65% by wearing t-shirts - twice my expectations! There was an age difference. For children under 25 years, approximately 80-85% wore t-shirts. For those 25 to 40 years, approximately 60% wore t-shirts. And for those over 40, about 35% wore t-shirts.

While I expect the crowd of young men to wear shirts that I did not expect were35-50 age groups who wear them. These are mostly parents, business people, and maybe a couple of grandparents. Most of them sport t-shirts or college, or a brand like Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, or Polo - nothing unpleasant first.

Secondly, what kind of shirts they wore? Rarely have I seen the same shirt twice. There were funny t-shirts, animal t-shirts, Christian t-shirts, patriotic t-shirts, and all kinds of novelty t-shirt. And I was not surprised to see someCrude or not offensive in the mix.

Younger children, between 5 and 12 years, wore a lot of shirts. That age was closer to 90%. Most of them had a kind of image "cute" or slogan (like a Disney t-shirt), or something to do with sport. Most of the children and students wore T-shirts that seem to correspond better to their identity.

More than ever it has become clear that wearing a t-shirt is a way to express yourself. If you hold a sportteam, a university, or a country, people wear t-shirts to express themselves and make a statement. However, some people wear them just because it looks good, it's trendy and comfortable. The t-shirt industry is a huge business. While it was not the exact statistics, 60% of the top worn shopping centers near Dallas, TX within the last 4 weeks.

After arriving home, what have I done? I went to my dresser, opened the drawer, and had about 25 of my t-shirtown. I put my alma mater shirt and sat down to watch the baseball playoffs.

My Links : Buy Cheap Invicta Chronograph Watches Floor Stands Union Park

No comments:

Post a Comment