When I think of myself as brave it seems there are few incidents which are in the lower right rebellious and self-indulgence. As a teenager I did not think that the world could exist without me. And I said that very often, which was brave in itself. Given the response I always have. For the most part by members of the family, as my brother said: "The world would certainly be there with me because I would have a good time to ask where you come from anyway." I always had a smart remark.Not understanding my mind set called for. As I reflect. I noticed that my character was brave or should I say arrogant and risky? When I was eleven or twelve years. I consider myself very mature and responsible. Especially because I knew how to make money. I have a babysitter. I worked with my aunt clean rooms and houses in VA Beach. I also wake up early every morning to the sunrise over the newspapers.
I was about eight roads in Old Dominion UniversityNorfolk, VA. From 39th to 47th Street. Starting from the main road next to Hampton Blvd Pahwatan road, near the baseball field. I had over a hundred customers on that route. I collected all the money during the week, because many customers tell me to come back later or another day. So I worked very hard to Virginian Pilot. I had to fold each paper every morning after the cut, that strong rope. When it was raining. I also had plastic cards. Then on Sunday, I hadAds for the rest of the paper. All that the first thing in the morning, before the first. This took about an hour. In school days I was very busy. I do not care much, because I was important and gave me a sense of responsibility. The only problem was to pay. I had just paid. Virginian Pilot I had to pay the money before I could spirit.
One weekend, I picked up a hundred dollars and forty something I had to pay more. Ihad to go with them and the customers at that point. But I went home and ate dinner. I counted the money in about three or four times. I thought I'd lost a bit 'or robbery or something. I was not even sure. I had worked long enough and have earned their confidence in my daily work. Something like an independent contractor. I have the morning after it was a Saturday. I did my job as usual and went down the street picking up the rest of the money so I could paythem. I went to a customers house to collect.
When I slid my way of my own pocket. I noticed I had all that money with me. I usually do not take it with me when I went to another day, or even to seek for that matter. However, I said "Man I got all the way to go home and take this money," because I do not want it on me. While in that direction. I stopped at the shop around the ODU Sub Zero and I had a sub. Then I continued to walk to Hampton Boulevard.I stopped in many shops and continued to spend money. I took the sunglasses, earrings, scarves and all sorts of things until I'm hungry. Then I went to McDonalds and ate. I sat there with all the things I brought a good feeling. Satisfied with the bone. Then I thought about what I actually did. I decided I deserved and did not. Not only that. I concluded that I was not going to work for them anymore, because I was used. In my mind that has beenguts.
Later I went home and hid in the house. I went upstairs with my stuff. Waking up late the next morning if I act too late, was carried out to deliver newspapers. I left the house for a bit 'and then came home. I was assuming that the boy Pilot VA to pay and deliver the documents to meet. I did the same the next day and the next. Only this time I got home there were two white men from VA pilot. Waiting with my mother and stepfather. Needless to say, Iseverely punished for what I think.
Recommend : American Casual White Wave
No comments:
Post a Comment