Saturday, October 2, 2010

American English Teacher for Japan, Korea, Middle East, and the ends of the earth

While applying for a teaching English abroad with a service company in Japan, I was asked for a letter / essay "Why I want to live and work in Japan," write

Here are some secrets of success when he asked for a letter, followed by writing the same letter.

1 -. Expressing a sincere concern for employers want people who are passionate about their work.

2. Communicating the love of culture - whether foreign or business.

3.Highlight the professional quality, capacity and performance.

4. Apart from other candidates. What makes you unique?

5. Transfer of the depth of his commitment. Companies want employees who will be loyal and committed for the long term.

So I want to live and work in Japan WORK

I want to live and work in Japan for a cultural experience and difference. My travels have taught me that all the world, nation, ethnicity and culturesomething special to teach and for humanity. Therefore, I am fully in Japan, an economic superpower and masterfully innovative country, with vast experience in global influence.

I have a TESOL (Trinity College London), more than 3 years experience in teaching English 15 years of teaching / teaching experience in over 50 countries, and I am the author of 14 books (two were appointed for the Pulitzer Prize).

In particular, I lived in East Asia andfor over three years. Japan has always been a unique country that fascinates me and I would like to see more. My grandfather, a U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, was stationed in Japan during the Second World War. "Pop-Pop" as I call it affectionately, have always spoken highly of the Japanese and his experience there.

I enjoyed teaching Japanese students in a school here in Orlando, Florida. They were very friendly, hard working and fun to be with.

As a former fitness instructor, who attendthe gym and enjoy receiving a deep tissue shiatsu massage. I grew up with baseball often, I know that is a very popular sport in Japan. It would be a kick in Japan to attend a baseball game, as I have seen how television as an exciting and festive fans on their national sport.

I am also very interested to see and experience the sumo. Maybe I'll be able to get a picture with a national champion in Japan. L 'Akito martial art is also very important to me. While living in Taiwan, I studied some forms of martial arts. The Japanese Akito style combines a mix of defensive and physical disciplines that I think would be very useful to learn.

A trip to Japan would not be complete without a visit to Mount Fuji, a naturally beautiful and spiritual odyssey. I deeply long for this experience and see the sun rise over the picturesque horizon.

I feel I will have a tremendous impactteacher and asset to any school or company. My travels around the world, the understanding of Asian culture, and genuine love for my students to do a great teacher. Moreover, the fact that I am a published author, creative writer, I, poet and allows me to use English in a variety of ways and inspire learning in all academic skills.

Please sincerely consider me for a position with your company at your service all schools in Japan. I think a long-termrelationship can be forged between us and bring mutual benefits remarkable results. It 's my desire to work with a reputable company that I proudly work for many years, a key contributor, and leave a legacy to other generations that follow.

In an age where nations struggle for power, its military position together and grows into hostility, it is essential that we learn in the world community to build bridges and work together in peace. II am working as an English teacher in Japan is a way we can begin to melt and internationally to come together as we each other's language and culture.

I wish you happiness, success and achievement.

Related : Thanksgiving Desserts Buy Discount All-Season Tires | LOWER Prices

No comments:

Post a Comment